How It Works
Session fees always include the time required to plan and photograph your session, as well as edit the best photographs from our time together.
Your photos will be delivered in an online gallery, where you can order prints and canvases of any photo in your gallery.
All packages include a set number of digital images, downloadable as high-resolution JPGs with a print release.
Through your gallery, you can order prints or canvases of any photo, whether it is among your digital downloads or not.
You’ll receive our Wardrobe Guide after booking your family session, which helps you select clothing and color palettes that flatter you and your family. The guide includes direction on color, accessories, and tons more.
Short & Sweet
Great for a quick wall art update or annual holiday card photo.
- 15-minute session
- 20+ HAND-EDITED IMAGES
- 5 IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE AS DIGITAL FILES (WITH OPTION TO PURCHASE MORE)
- LOCATION SELECTED BY PHOTOGRAPHER
The perfect amount of time for everyone to get comfortable in front of the camera.
- 45-minute session
- 60+ HAND-EDITED IMAGES
- 20 IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE AS DIGITAL FILES (OPTION TO PURCHASE MORE)
The all-inclusive option. Every photo is yours to keep and print as you wish.
- 45-minute session
- 60+ HAND-EDITED IMAGES
- ALL gallery IMAGEs as digital FILES
- GOLDEN HOUR PRIORITY
$50 per family up to 4 people • Add $10 per person for 5+
Outsource clothing selection to an expert stylist and take the stress of wardrobe planning off your to-do list.
For Iowa Families Affected by ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
Photographs of your family take on even greater importance when a family member is diagnosed with ALS. Everyone, regardless of their ability to pay, deserves beautiful photos they can treasure forever with their loved one, particularly after a devastating terminal diagnosis like ALS.
As someone who’s walked the path, it’s an honor for me to serve Iowa families dealing with ALS.
No-cost EXTENDED family photo sessions are available for Iowa families affected by ALS.
My dad, John Fine, pictured here with me in January of 2022, passed away from ALS in March 2022. Serving families coping with ALS is an honor and a joy for me.
Lydia’s work is absolutely amazing! She was so easy to work with and knew just when to time the photo shoot for the most amazing sunset. I will cherish the photos she took forever.
Lifestyle newborn sessions are family-focused and take place in the comfort of your home using natural light. No buckets or props—for a great deal of your session, baby stays warm and comfy in your arms.
I allow extra time for feedings, changes, and the unexpected things that newborns bring. Newborn sessions can be scheduled anytime during baby’s first eight weeks earthside. Furry friends welcomed!
- Up to 2 hours of shooting at your home
- A variety of shots including: Baby alone, with each parent, with siblings, and full family
- Full gallery (70+ images) of hand-edited images from your session
- 40 images of your choice as high-resolution digital files (with option to upgrade)
- Private online gallery for ordering prints and canvases
FOR PRESCHOOLS & DAYCARES
These aren’t the school pictures you remember from kindergarten. I take natural-light photos that focus on each child’s unique personality, spending time with every child to get them comfortable and learn what makes them smile. The result: natural expressions, from silly grins to sweet glances, and photographs that spark happiness for years to come.
HOW IT WORKS
There’s no up-front cost for daycares or preschools. Simply secure your date and time and I’ll take care of the rest.
- Guidance to share with families prior to picture day
- Password-protected online galleries for each child’s family
- AFFORDABLE print options, INCLUDING wallets, STANDARD PRINT SIZES, and canvases
- A digital download option for $20 per image with print release
- Up to two hours of shooting, multiple locations and outfits as time allows
- private online gallery OF 75+ EDITED IMAGES
- 30 DIGITAL DOWNLOADS of your choice with a print release (All images can be ordered as prints or canvases. SEE PRINT PRICES.)
- Parent/child photos included
- pre-session consultation WHERE WE’LL TALK ABOUT wardrobe, locations, and customizing your session to reflect your personality and interests
You can expect a response within one day under normal circumstances. Most weekdays, I'll respond after 5:00pm.
I'm currently booking in-home newborn and family sessions, as well as schools and daycares, through March 2023.
Get notified when I open my Spring and Summer 2023 schedule.