Fine Art School Photography
NOT YOUR MOTHER’S SCHOOL PHOTOS
EXPRESSIONS FRONT AND CENTER
Fine art school photos are beautiful natural-light photographs that spotlight every child’s personality. No marbled backdrops or green screens.
I spend time with every child to learn what makes them laugh, letting them get comfortable in front of the camera. The result: school photos full of expression that are unique to each child, from silly grins to bashful smiles.
Watch a time-lapse video of me at work.
what’s needed for fine art school photos
If you have an open area next to a window, we’re off to a great start. Privacy is also helpful, so kiddos aren’t distracted by other excitement in the room. I set up my backdrop, take out a few props and toys to get the children interested and smiling, and Bob’s your uncle.
The result: beautiful fine-art photographs that will bring happiness for years to come.
HOW IT WORKS
There’s no cost for daycares or preschools. Work with me to choose a date and time, and away we go. You pay for nothing.
- Guidance to share with families prior to picture day
- Online galleries for each child’s family (password-protected by request)
- Affordable print options, including wallets, standard print sizes, and more
- A digital download option for $25 per image, with print release
- Quick turnaround (usually 2 weeks or less)
HOW TO GET STARTED
Reach out and start the conversation.
All package prices and products are subject to 6% Iowa sales tax. Prices are reviewed quarterly and are subject to change.