GET IN TOUCH

Contact Apollo & Ivy

LOW-STRESS everything and STUNNING IMAGES? LET’S GOOOO!

To book a session, fill out the form below. For all other inquiries, use phone/text or email:

t. (319) 435-8281
e. hello@apolloandivy.com
a. North Liberty, IA 52317

Lydia Fine of Apollo and Ivy Photography in North Liberty, Iowa

AVAILABILITY

NOW BOOKING FOR 2024:

  • Outdoor families & seniors, May 1–Nov 1
  • In-home families & newborns, all 2024 dates 

NEED SOMETHING ELSE?

I’d be happy to connect you with other local photographers. Email me to get started.

EARLY ACCESS

Join my email list and get first dibs when my booking calendar opens every year.

Talk to me, Goose

You can expect a response within 12 hours under normal circumstances. Most weekdays, I'll respond after 5:00pm.

contact Apollo & Ivy Photography

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What, Where, and How

You probably have a few questions on your mind, and I want you to feel super confident about working with me from the get-go.

If your question isn’t listed here, fill out the form above and ask away.

What areas do you serve?

I’m based in North Liberty, Iowa, and photograph in Johnson and Linn counties, including Iowa City, Coralville, Tiffin, Oxford, Solon, Cedar Rapids, Mt. Vernon, Ely, and Swisher. I also travel to photograph seniors and families in the Des Moines metro.

When should I book my session?

Families: Outdoor sessions fill quickly; schedule at least six months in advance. Indoor family sessions (Nov–Apr) can be booked 1–3 months prior. Seniors: Six to nine months before the senior school year starts. Newborns: Three to five months before your due date; even earlier if baby’s due August–October.

How does payment work? Do you offer payment plans?

A 25% retainer is due at booking to hold your spot on my schedule. The remaining 75% is due five days before your session. If you’d like to spread out the last 75% across more payments, just ask! You can pay by credit card, bank transfer, Venmo, or cash.

Where can I get details about what you offer?

Each session type—family, senior, newborn—has its own page with all the lovely details. How I work, the packages you can choose from, and what to expect. Here are the links to get you there quickly:

I no longer photograph extended families, but I’d be happy to put you in touch with another photographer who does. Use the contact info above to get in touch.

“Lydia was so incredibly friendly, amazing with our dogs (one of which is nervous around new people), and made us feel so comfortable.”

— Elizabeth S.