Photographs of your family take on even greater importance when a family member is diagnosed with ALS. Everyone, regardless of their ability to pay, deserves beautiful photos they can treasure forever with their loved one, particularly after a devastating terminal diagnosis like Lou Gehrig’s Disease.
As someone who’s walked the path, it’s an honor for me to serve Iowa families dealing with ALS.
NO-COST EXTENDED FAMILY PHOTO SESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR IOWA FAMILIES AFFECTED BY ALS
Things to know:
- Sessions are within 20 miles of Iowa City or Des Moines. We can work together to find a location that’s accessible for your loved one.
- Your group can include partners, children, grandchildren, and parents of the individual with ALS up to 15 people. (Families are unique and made up of lots of different relationships—stepchildren, half-siblings, etc.—so if there are special circumstances, get in touch and we’ll talk through the options.)
- Ideally, sessions should take place outdoors, May through September, but if more flexibility is needed, I’ll do everything I can to make it work.
Sessions will include:
- Up to 60 minutes of shooting
- A gallery of 40+ images
- 20 high-resolution digital files of your choice from the gallery (you can upgrade to purchase more if you choose)
- Prints or canvases of any image can be printed right from the gallery (see print prices)
If you’d like to talk further about a session for your family, get in touch.